Fumigation Preparation List
- Bag up all perishable foods. medicines, vitamins, anything taken orally.
- Can foods and sealed glass containers that the manufactures seal has not been broken are ok.
- Bag up perishable foods in refrigerator and freezer.
- Remove indoor plants and animals. Fish included.
- Fumigation bags are provided by extermination company.
- Outside plants must be trimmed away from perimeter of structure and abutments (12” to 18”)
- Any indoor Safes must (bigger than a breadbox) must be opened.
- No vehicles can be left in the garage. Can be parked in the driveway, but must allow access around the permitter of the property.
- Confirm gas turn-on with gas company. Phone number: 1-800-427-2200. We arrange the gas shut-off with the gas company.
- (Key Arrangements) Keys must be left to contractors for access to the property.
Note: If property is on a Zero lot line, neighbor must sign fume notices.
Note: If rental property, Owner and Renter must sign fume notices.
Note: Bedding, dishes, counter tops, computers, etc., no residual is left behind after certification of reentry.